On this page, Temp Mail PW allows you to change or recover temporary email addresses by entering the desired email address and selecting the domain name.
How to create a custom temp mail id?
- Write your username in the below field.
- Select Domain from the drop-down menu.
- Click Change Email button.
How to recover the temp mail address?
To recover your deleted temporary mail, you have to remember your old temporary email then you can recover it.
- In Username, write your old Temp Mail username.
- Select your old temporary mail domain name from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Change Email" button.
Wow, your temp mail recovered, Now you can use it again.
Why do you need to recover the temp mail address?
We all used temporary email addresses for some reason. They're useful for temporary sign-ups, accessing content, or simply avoiding a rush of marketing emails. But what happens when you need to recover that address?
Here's why it is important:
That's it. These are some cases when you really need to recover your temporary email address, and TempMail.pw gives you this feature.